Wednesday, June 3, 2015

From the Mouth of Babes

After talking about the cold war...
"Name me one country that is a superpower"
"Flying!"


On a Cold War Exam
“I am about to tell you about the Cold War. So get a scarf and sweater…
  The Cold War relates to today due to
  War because war will not end for a long time
  It is also related due to nuclear
  Weapons. Just like Iran has today.
  Those are only a few I have…So how
  About you. (literally, I’m curious again)
  PS: You might want a thermos of cocoa for
  The other cold war stories”


"It's a left handed mug!"

"I broked it"

"Duct tape can fix anything but stupid, but it can shit it up for a while"

"Do you ever think that when Chinese people get a happy meal they think-hey I made this?"

"I thought Vietnam was a battlefield...wait people live there?"

"There was this thing that happened, & it led to this other thing happening, & another thing happened and it led to the Civil War"

"Does 'book' stand for something?"


No comments:

Post a Comment