Sunday, August 23, 2015

Planning Binder

After reading a fantastic blog (thank you Pinterest!), I decided to get together a better plan for next year. It's been  dubbed "the pretty binder"

I'm hoping that it will force me to be more organized and make it easier for when I'm out. All my important information for classes will be in one central location. It just gets to be a headache when there's a dozen folders and binders to keep track of. 

My binder has sections for calendars, schedules, lesson plans, student data, parent contact log, and meeting notes. I'd like to add seating charts and class rosters at the beginning of the school year. I won't know who's in my classes till much closer to September.




*Inspiration and pages for the binder came from Eat. Write. Teach. Stephanie Richardson is nice enough to have all of the black and white copies of documents available. She's also got a teacherspayteachers account where you can buy/download more of her awesome templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment